Friday, May 22, 2015

Black Widow

Avatar

Black widows, like tornados, copperheads, rattlers, and scorpions are a fact of life in this section of Texas, nothing to get upset about normally, just take care of em and get on with your rat killing.
I am out in the man cave/shop cleaning off the spider webs of the desk top like usual and alarm bells start going off, never did before, don't know why.
Look under desk top, there she is so I grab first aerosol can I can find, she drops, rolls, shakes it off and goes hide. Apparently clp gun oil is good for cleaning and polishing your black widows.
Ok she stays away from me, I keep my hands away from her. Despite what y'all have seen on t.v. they don't hide in closets and jump 12 feet out and go straight for the juglar vein-usually.
3hrs later I notice same type web round the bottom of chair my butt has been sitting in, I am wearing shorts. Remove web with broom, decide to flip over chair and check. Largest meanest black widow has been sharing chair with me, but in the resulting panic this great specimen and prize breeding stock was somehow totally and utterly destroyed.
This is why God has little time to work on the middle east, because He is kindly looking out for idiots like me

No comments:

Post a Comment